Job Assistance Services
In the last few years, Canada has emerged as the paradise for the skilled workers and professionals seeking multiple job opportunities and bright career abroad. Canada needs skilled workers in huge number. Hence, it offers the best working environment and facilities to the people seeking job opportunities in Canada. The people in India share a special connection with Canada, as many Indian origin families live in different provinces of Canada.
The history of migration to Canada from India is almost a century old, and it continues in the 21st century. Canada’s lenient visa policy, easy PR process and ideal working conditions are few of the key reasons why Skilled worker in India move to Canada.the best time to apply for Canada PR as a Skilled Worker?
Canada will need to increase its skilled workforce in the coming years as the majority of its skilled workforce will retire in the next few years. However, due to its low population growth rate, it has not produced enough graduates and professionals to replace them. For this reason, Canada should hire foreign professionals through skilled worker programs such as the Federal Express Entry System and the Provincial Nominee Program. Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada has also recently relaxed immigration rules and process requirements to make it easier for qualified foreign workers to obtain permanent residency in Canada.
Under Canada’s multi-year immigration plan, the government plans to accept more than one million of her as permanent residents over the next three years. So, if you are concerned about getting a skilled worker job in Canada from India, now is the perfect time to apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) visa as a first step.
Book A Free Consultation
How to find a job in Canada as a newcomer?
With a job offer from an employer in Canada, you can remarkably improve your chance of getting an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Though it’s not a mandatory requirement, applicants with a job offer can claim extra CRS points under the Express Entry system.
Recently in June 2021, the Canadian economy added over a million jobs. Though finding a job in Canada as a newcomer is not easy, however, it is not impossible!
Read further to find out the valuable options that can help you with your Canadian job search.
Search for Job after getting Canada PR
The best way to get Canada permanent residency without a job offer is to apply in Federal Express Entry System or a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
What is the Express Entry System?
Federal Express Entry system of Canada’s government is a point-based online system that asks the applicants to register their profile and subsequently, it allocates the point score to them based on key selection factors, such as age, education, work experience, language skills, etc. A Skilled worker needs to score a minimum of 67 points under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category of the EE system to become eligible and find a place in the Express Entry pool of candidates.
The IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) launch periodic draws to select applicants with best point score (known as CRS Score) from Express Entry Pool. The invitees need to submit Canada PR application and documents within 60 days. Similarly, the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) also offer the PR pathway to the applicants with relatively relaxed process requirements.
Other key options to apply for a job in Canada?
There are various options you can use to get a job in Canada from outside. There are two ways you can apply for a job, i.e.
- If you are applying Canada PR through express entry, you can create a job bank account during the express entry process,
- Secondly, you can apply for a job by promoting yourself to employers in Canada.
You can use both the above options while being in the EE pool of candidates. Let’s take a look at both options.
Express Entry Job Bank account
The job bank is the best option if you are wondering how to find a job in Canada. Create a Job Match account through the Job Bank. It’s an easy online tool, which will be quiet useful to you in terms of matching your profile with Canadian employers looking for employees with similar skills as yours.
Here are the key steps to follow:
- Visit job bank website (i.e. https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/) and go to Job Match sign-in page
- Click on “Sign up now!” button
- Create an account, following the given instructions
However, to create a job bank account, you require your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code. Hence, it’s the simplest way to get a job in Canada for immigrant.
- Prepare a resume: To search for jobs in Canada, you must prepare a resume as per the Canadian job market along with an attractive Cover letter. These documents play a vital role in making the first impression on the employer and presenting you as a strong contender for the available vacancy.
- Contact the Canadian Job Consultants: You can directly contact the job consultants, who deal in international recruitment and offer jobs in Canada for Indians. You can tell them that you are interested in obtaining a job offer from Canada, and if you already have a PR visa approval, it will make things easier for you.
- Job Vacancies in Newspapers: for Job Search explore the vacancies posted in the Canadian newspapers and accordingly contact the employers, presenting yourself as the suitable candidate for the open position.
- Use LinkedIn Account: Create a LinkedIn Profile (if you don’t have the one) and follow the Canadian employers and organizations on LinkedIn to be aware of latest job openings and share your resume details with them as an applicant.
- Explore Job websites:Visit the popular job portals that list the available jobs in Canada, i.e. ca, ca.indeed.com, Canadajobs.com, etc. Apply for jobs/post your resume on these sites. It has been one of the most successful ways of hunting and ultimately winning a Canada job offer from reputed employers in the maple leaf country.
3 More Easy Steps to Get Job in Canada from India
- Create a CV that bypass filters
Resume writing sounds like a simple task for many of us. But it takes a lot of expertise and experience to create a CV.
A company in Canada receives thousands of job applications each month. It is a difficult task to filter all these by humans. Hence the majority of the companies assign the task of filtering the CVs to the tool called “Application Tracking System”.
This system will scan all CV and filter out applications based on keywords, resume formats, alignment, profiles with photos etc.
The 1st step to get a job in Canada to reach the HR desk. Create your CV with our resume writing services to get generates maximum responses.
- Choose the right sources for applying for jobs
In 2022, the method of applying for jobs has changed completely. You need to have a multi-channel approach to get noticed by employers. With the emergence of Linkedin and other portals, reaching to right employer is easier than earlier.
Posting jobs on multiple Canada’s job portals , use of social media, reaching out to Canada’s HR consultants and applying for the recent jobs directly on the companies website will help you generate the responses quickly.
- Apply to Canada PR visa
Holding a Canada PR will increase your probability by 3X. The employer will look for candidates with the rights to work in Canada, without the company sponsoring them.
If you good education and work experience, it is wise to apply for a Canadian Permanent residency.
Our team can help you to apply for a visa to Canada in the shortest time.
Get assistance from Registered Immigration Consultant to apply for a PR visa as the first step
Suppose you wish to apply for permanent residency in Canada this year. In that case, you may get in touch with We Immigration – a top and registered Visa consultant for Canada immigration and PR process. The WI team has a tremendous success rate for helping the skilled workers get a PR visa in Canada through Express Entry and PNP programs. You may call We Immigration experts on +91 85279 21552.
Also, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill and submit the free assessment form.