IELTS Classes For Clients
About IELTS Coaching
The International English Language Testing System is a globally accepted test to measure the English communication abilities of applicants. Our IELTS coaching can make things right for you
The IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is a widely accepted test of the English language and accepted in many foreign universities and institutions all over the world, especially across Canada, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, and the USA.
It’s an English language proficiency test which validates that the candidate is comfortable with the English language in all 4 aspects—reading, writing, speaking, and listening–and can effectively communicate in it.
There are two types of IELTS tests. Applicants must choose their test based on their immediate purpose for applying-
- IELTSAcademic – This test is for students seeking admission in universities abroad at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and for professional registration purposes. It assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training in an environment where English language is used and reflects some of the features used in academic study.
- IELTS General Training Test– This test is primarily for professionals and migrants aspiring to permanently settle in an English speaking country. The test is designed to assess how comfortable the applicants are with using English in everyday scenarios. A good score is essential if you want to increase your chances of settling in countries like the UK, Canada & Australia.
How we help you to score?
- Regular, Weekend & Crash Courses
- Unmatched Class rooms
- Comprehensive Study Materials
- Sections repeated training
- Experienced Faculty
- Reasonable Fee
- Excellent Results
What can you get from our training?
- You will learn about the methods to get HIGH IELTS band score using the best materials
- You will learn the best test-taking tips and strategies for maximizing your IELTS result.
- You will learn more about your strengths and weaknesses to improve the IELTS score.
- Our expert trainers will help you overcome your weak points and help you achieve your goal.
- You will feel more confident to take the IELTS test after our training.
- You will be fully confident to take on the exam, and can expect good results .
» IELTS Test Components
The total length of this section is 30 minutes and it’s divided into 4 parts. Candidates have to answer different kinds of 40 questions. The listening materials are recorded on a cassette tape/CD/DVD and you will get a chance to hear it just once. When the recorded material ends you will have just 10 minutes to copy your answers into the answer sheet.
The reading section comprises of three texts of general interest that deals with subjects which are appropriate for applicants about to enrol for a postgraduate or undergraduate program. The total time for this section is 30 minutes and it comprises of 40-odd questions.
The duration of this section is 60 minutes and comprises of two questions where applicants have to write a short essay of not less than 250 words. Besides this, students get data, table, or diagram and they have to elucidate it in their own words.
The total time of this section varies between 11 and 14 minutes and applicants also have to appear for a face-to-face interview. Using this section, it’s figured-out if students/would-be migrants may communicate successfully in the country where they have applied.
Though we train you by one of the most competent professionals and IELTS instructors around, and provide a highly specialized program material to cover all the 4 components of the IELTS test exam, in the best possible manner, we don’t guarantee that you will perform with a 100% success rate and achieve the highest average IELTS bands.
However, this is not to suggest that you will not do well as there are high chances that under the guidance of our expert language trainer and meticulously crafted IELTS program you will show a notable improvement and do reasonably well in the important IELTS test exam.