Hong Kong is one of the most free of corruption economies around the globe. This is due to Hong Kong’s steadfast public administration, as well as Hong Hong Kong’s Independent Commission against Corruption (ICAC). Hong Kong is an excellent location if you want to reside and work in a different nation. If you have the perfect combination of professional qualifications and knowledge, you might be qualified for a work visa. With we immigration you can fulfill your dreams that you have always wanted to be a part of Hong Kong Immigration .
The salaries are high in Hong Kong in most sectors tend to be more expensive than similar positions at Australia, Singapore, or the UK. Hong Kong is a dynamic and cosmopolitan city that is a shopping paradise with restaurants that are plentiful and an excellent nightlife. The city is a blend of both western and eastern culture, with museums, art galleries, and libraries.
- Trade-supporting and logistics services including product tests and testing, Arbitration and Mediation documents for trade finance, and Insurance
- The creative and cultural industry (CCI) are one of the fastest growing industries within Hong Kong, contributing to jobs and growth in the economy.
- Four Key Industries in Hong Kong, including financial services, logistics, trading tourism, production and professional services are the main driver of Hong K’s economic growth.
- A one of the top international financial centers Hong Kong’s service-oriented economy is characterized by low taxes as well as a near-free port trade. an international financial market that is well-established.
- Hong Kong has a free market economy that is highly dependent on finance and trade with the world the value of trade in services and goods and the substantial portion of re-exports approximately 4-fold GDP.
- Hong Kong levies excise taxes on just four items which include tobacco, hard alcohol, hydrocarbon oil, and methyl alcohol.
Hongkong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS Visa)
The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) visa was first introduced in February of this year. This Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is a points-based program which requires you to score a minimum of 80/195 points in the General Test or 195 Points in the Achievement Based Points Test. Points are calculated according to your age, qualifications or work experience, your the level of your language and dependents.
QMAS visa is issued for a period of one year. QMAS visa is usually issued for a period of one year. However, you can renewal the visa easily.You as a holder of a visa you can renew your visa prior to completing one year.
If you want to prolong your time in Hong Kong it is essential to submit your request at least 4 weeks prior to the time your stay within Hong Kong expires.
Benefits of Hong Kong Immigration
Let’s look at a look at a few of the main benefits of a move from Hong Kong!
I. Because HK has a high per-capita income, cost of living for foreign professionals is lower than in other countries with developed economies. This means that you don’t have to pay a large amount to reside as a professional in the city.
II. The low tax rate and free economy draw many.
III. HK QMAS programme hires professionals from abroad and provides them with high-paying and lucrative employment opportunities that offer better wages as well as social benefits.
IV. Hong Kong has a very excellent standard of living. people who are immigrants enjoy a variety of social advantages. When you live in a city that is global, you don’t have to worry about benefits for social status since these will are automatically available to you.
V. People, generally are welcoming to immigrants and will make you feel your own home far from home. No discrimination based on race No prejudice whatsoever!
VI. You can get an HK work permit quickly when compared to other countries for immigration
VII. The city-state hosts a significant amount of Asians particularly Indians in its territory. Therefore, you don’t feel like you’re living in a strange land.
VIII. The tax rates are very low in Hong Kong.
IX. Excellent job opportunities and high wages
X. Cost of living lower than other countries, and social benefits like free education for children also exist.
>> Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who want to visit Hong Kong under the Quality Migrant Admission requirement must meet the following conditions:
The minimum mark for passing is 80.
2 – Age :
18 or older.
3 – Financial requirement :
capable of accommodate and support he or the dependents and he/she using their own resources, without the assistance of public funds while at Hong Kong.
4 – Character with a good character
There is no criminal history or negative records of immigration in Hong Kong or elsewhere
5 – Language proficiency :
IELTS-Overall 6.5 or you should be proficient in spoken and written English as well as Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese).
6 – Qualification :
A good education background, typically having a first-degree from an accredited university or higher education institution.
7 – National :
The scheme is not applicable to citizens who are citizens of Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
Below are the steps to be taken when making an application to apply for Hong Kong QMAS Visa :
Step 1: Must be satisfying eligibility requirements :
Meet the minimum eligibility requirements in the application for visa. If you’re successful and have met the minimum eligibility requirement, you will receive points based on the results.
Step 2: Go through The test based on points
Once you have met the criteria After completing the requirements, you can have your profile evaluated by your profile’s General Points Achievement based Points test. Since you’re applying on your own, you will need be self-assessed prior to applying.
Step 3: Allocation of the Quota
It is the Hong Kong Government conducts selection exercises for allocating the amount of quota. In each selection exercise, applicants with the required qualifications can be placed in order according to their score.
Step 4: Approval-in-Principle Letter
If you become successful in receiving a quota, an Approval-in-principle letter will be issued. The next step is to travel to Hong Kong with a visit visa. You must also attend an interview in person.
Step 5: QMAS Visa
At the time of the interview If you can prove and have all of your documents verified, you will be granted the visa or entry permit for QMAS visa. QMAS visa.
The required documentation to be submitted for application to Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme comprises:
1. Valid passport
2. You must meet the language requirements or IELTS Score Card
3. The educational credentials start at the 10th grade and continue to grow from there.
4. Professional credentials like appointment letter, offer letter, relief letter etc.
5. Your work must be covered by that of Hong Kong Talent List
6. Police clearance certificates issued by local authorities.
7. Other documents supporting the other
Our experience and expertise with Hong Kong immigration, we can assist you in:
1. Checklist of personalized immigration documents for Hong Kong immigration
2. All the necessary application processes are completed in order to get your Hong Kong TR visa as fast as possible.
3. Formulas, documents, and applications filing for you on behalf of our team of experts.
4. Updates and follow up
5. Services for job search to settle in Hong Kong
6. Post-landing and relocation assistance to Hong Kong for easy moving and living