Germany Job seeker Visa
The Germany job Seeker Visa is an German National long stay visa which was launched on August 12, 2012. The primary goal is to attract more skilled experts from overseas to visit Germany to take part in interviews and to find jobs. Germany is currently attracting over one million skilled people to come to work and stay in the country for a lengthy period of time.
The lack of skilled workers in a variety of areas and jobs in Germany especially in manufacturing, engineering, and IT as well as health specialists, has forced to the Federal Government to try and come up with alternative solutions to fill the gaps in labor.
Processing Time :
- Embassy/Consulate Processing Time 3-4 months* starting from the date of application
- The procedure and timeframes for processing are reviewed from time moment at the choice of German Consulate/Embassy.
Benefits of applying for Germany job Seeker visa:
- Look for a job your in Germany
- An option for speedy processing in order to obtain permanent residence for Germany
- Letter of offer without preconditions
- The chance working in one of our most powerful economies
- Job Opportunities in a range of major industries
- Possibility to take your family members, including the children and spouse to Germany following the obtaining of permanent residency.
JOB IN GERMANY
- Germany is in search of skilled foreign workers for the job fields that are not in demand (e.g. engineers, technicians, scientists, IT)
- More than 1.2m vacant positions are available across Germany. German employment market.
- Top Industries: Machinery, Automotive and Aviation, Chemical and Medical, Energy and Environmental Technology, Engineering, Electronics and ICT, Consumer and Service.