- What is Australia PR Visa?
The Permanent Residence for Australia permits you to live and work in Australia for five years. The status can be changed to become a citizen after three years of work. Australia is always a preferred option for those who wish to relocate to another country.
The permanent residency visa issued to Australia permits you to travel with your relatives. Australia was always a top option for people who want to move to a different country. Australia has many advantages like a flourishing economy, which means there are more job opportunities. Australia promises better standard of living and an open society in which there tranquility and peace.
Australia provides a permanent residence or PR visa for immigrants. The visa is valid for a period that is five years. With a PR visa you can relocate to Australia with your family members. It is possible to apply for citizenship once you have lived within Australia during three consecutive years, if you have an permanent residence visa.
Types of Australia PR Visa –
When you are trying to obtain the Status of PR in Australia and New Zealand, these are the most popular visa alternatives:
- Australia Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189 visa)
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190 visa)
- skilled regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
Step By Step Process along with expenses for Australia PR Visa
1. Skilled Assessment: Your papers along with the fee will be submitted to the assessor where you will are required to pay between 500 AUD and 1200 AUD based on the authority that you are assessing.
o Receive the approval within a couple of months.
2. English Proficiency Test Find out whether you’ve got the ability to speak the English test by studying the English tests for language. Fortunately, Australian immigration authorities will accept scores from different English aptitude tests such as IELTS PTE, TOEFL and others. Therefore, you are able to use any test to get the desired score
3. Expression of interest (EOI) We submit EOI applications along with the positive assessment of skills and the IELTS/PTE/TOEFL Scorecard (depending on the need ).
4. State Sponsorship – The paper will be submitted to the state for nomination based on the state’s availability with the applicable fees and proof of funds
5. Invitation To Apply (ITA)-Upon acceptance of Invitation documents, they are sent for review by DIBP (Department of Border and Immigration Protection )along in the form of a fee, 4045AUD for visa cost for the principal applicant as well as 2020AUD for spouses and 1015AUD per child , and the rest of the documents. They need 3 to 4 months to approve the visa. (medical and PCC takes place in this time ).
Apply for the Australia PR visa
The final step is to obtain an official PR permit.
The amount We charge for We Immigration Services is quite low when compared to the cost of your goals and your future career.
What are the Benefits of Australia PR Visa ?
The advantages of Australia Permanent resident visas are:
Freedom to live , work and settle in any area in Australia.
As an permanently resident in Australia Visa sponsorship becomes simple and you can invite your friend to enjoy the wonders of the land of the kangaroos
Education for children is free at a certain point in their lives
Qualify to sponsor relatives to obtain permanent residency status
Health and work benefits for family and self
You are able to apply for government jobs
If your children are born in Australia then they’ll be granted Australian citizenship from birth.
Australia Permanent Resident visa processing time ?
If you are able to follow all the steps in the process of applying for PR the next concern will be the time it will take for your processing of the visa. PR visa processing includes different stages. Each stage has its own time structure. This is an overview of the duration that is required for each stage. The sum of the time spent at each step determines your total time to process to process your PR Visa.
Skills assessment The process is carried out by a designated assessment body. Based on how quickly you file your documents to them, you can expect quicker responses from them. The processing times vary between 45 and 60 days.
Expression of Interest application time is based on your scores for eligibility. The more you score, the more likely you are of being invited to submit an application (ITA ).
The Visa Application Form: Once you have received your ITA You must then submit your visa application DHA DHA as well as that of the Department of Home Affairs. The application must be submitted within 60 days after the date you received your ITA.
Character and medical certificates The medical and character certificates could take a few days to process. It is best to begin the process to obtain these documents immediately after you have received your ITA in order to apply for visa in the earliest time possible.
Visa Approval: After you have submitted the necessary document and the DHA will conduct a thorough investigation of your personal information. If they’re satisfied with your personal information they’ll issue you a visa. The process can take anywhere from 3 to five months.
Preparation for departure: When you receive an approval for your visa, then you be required to relocate towards Australia after six months.
The process of getting your PR visa for Australia isn’t an easy process, but with assistance of a Best immigration expert, it will be simple. Our experience over five years has allowed many people to receive an Australia PR Visa.
Why Should Settle in Australia :
Stable economy, with employment opportunities across the service, IT health, education, education and engineering industries
Citizen-first policies, including free education and healthcare
A pleasant climate that has lots of sunshine
Beautiful, multi-cultural cities that increase your enjoyment of life
A vast natural heritage, which includes The Great Barrier Reef and reserved forests.
What is the Australia PR Visa Cost / Fees
The expense in the process of applying for Australia PR for primary applicants is AUD 4,045 with an an additional fee for spouses 2 x AUD 225 and each dependent child AUD 1,010 which must be submitted when you submit an application for visa. If there will be an upsurge in the visa cost once you have terminated your application, you could be required to pay an additional cost for the completed application, however it will depend of what is required by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.
>> Australia Occupation in Demand List 2021
Why Choose We Immigration ?
We Immigration is the best immigration advisor in Delhi for those who are considering to move to Australia . We , as immigration consultants, guarantee complete transparency throughout every step of the process, beginning from consultation with a visa consultant to the approval of your visa. A few of the major factors we consider to be our company the Best Consultants in Immigration for Australia PR Visa –
Processing cost We do not charge huge sums of money in the name of sending you to another country, It’s very economical and successful.